Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why I shop at goodwill and why I buy new for the short stack.

It's on principle. I like my stuff worn. I like it comfortable. I cannot justify buying a pair of pants for $60 bucks when i am perfectly happy with a $5 dollar pair. If I can wear one, why pay $55 more just cause it's new? I have the money, but why?

It just doesn't make sense to walk out with one bag when I could walk out stocked up for winter for the same price. AND, it doesn’t bother me to wear someone else’s clothes. I stopped caring about the brand and price after high school. Now I care about the comfort and the matchability.

Matchability: Will match with everything else so I don’t have to worry about it.

What about JJ? She’s a freakin princess, you ass, and she wears the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment