Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The finish line!

It's so close I can see it. My degree is right there!!!! Done with schoolwork!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!

Of course, at that point student loan repayment begins. Crap. Ahem.....Dear President Obama, I always liked you......

Life rolls into fall. Jordan has decided that she not only runs the show, just she will be vocal about. "NO!". But it's really funny. It's not a bratty "no", it's just like she doesn't think things should work that way.

I got her some of those warm boots. The ones with suede or whatever on the outside and the warm stuff on the inside? Yep, those. She looked cute. All grown up and whatnot. Some kid was looking at her so I punched his dad(Kidding, his dad was pretty big so I just tripped the kid when he ran by).

Life is good. Busy, but good. Hopefully a new day is dawning in my life. I fairly far in the hiring process for the Fire Dept. I really, really would love for that little piece to fall into place. A. I would love the job. B. How cool would I be on "Show off your parent at school day". C. I want to be Mr. December on the calendar.

My personal life is unsettled, but that's part of growing. Sometimes all you want is a fresh start, but that is so much more complicated than it seems. It's all about keeping the chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment